Read the latest post on my blog entitled Discovering the beauty of Rodrigues, to learn about the latest research project in which I am participating and to view some interesting snapshots of the people we met and of life in Rodrigues.
Thanks to the great work of our Fulbright scholar Theo Lipfert, our Year 1 Journalism students have done a great job in photography. Some of their pictures have been selected to appear on the New York Times blog to illustrate the theme Pictured: A World at 7 Billion.
These are as follows:
– Yoveena Bunsy: Temple and Mosque
– Sabrina Armel: Sugar cane
– Karina Bhoobun: Bank and buildings
– Maureen Edouard: Pickles at the market
– Ali Mehboube Soliman: Breadboard
– Coralie Sampson: Wheelbarrow
– Sakinah Caunhye: Last catch
– Caitkie Vaghjee: Beach erosion
Congratulations to all our students and many thanks to Theo who has been teaching ‘Digital Imaging’ to this group!